The CFFO Business Ecosystem Design Bootcamp
What is This Bootcamp About?The boot camp is a compact program that familiarizes you with the mindset, tools and methods for business ecosystem development. It is based on the brand-new handbook Design Thinking for Business Growth by bestselling author Michael Lewrick and provides a hands-on learning experience that allows you to apply proven frameworks to your specific company context.
Who Should Participate?Attend the bootcamp if you are an entrepreneur, a C-level executive, a project manager, or a strategy/innovation executive who looks for a practical framework to design ecosystem-driven business models that can lead your organization to novel ways of growth.
- Proven methodology. You and your team learn to apply a distinctive methodology that helps your organization to identify customer issues and drive a business ecosystem design initiative by applying four distinctive design lenses that are needed for business ecosystem development.
- Hands-on Experience. You get a concrete framework and a practical tool kit for creating business ecosystem initiatives in your specific company context.
- Custom Design. We use your specific business context as the basis for an exemplary ecosystem design process.
- Efficient Time Investment. The program allows to set the time and date based on the availabilities of you and your teams. All programs can be delivered on premise or in a virtual setting. The time commitment for the program is typically two days, or up to 5 days depending on your organizational context an needs.
Bootcamp FocusThe Bootcamp will provide a succinct overview of the key concepts, methods and tools needed to design a business ecosystem. You will learn and apply ten design principles and explore four distinct design lenses which include tools and methods to
- identify the appropriate customer problem
- test minimal viable product (MVP) offerings
- create a minimum viable ecosystem (MVE); and
- scale the system
- Increased awareness for ecosystems and why they matter in the future world of business
- An understanding of the concept of a business ecosystems
- Hands-on experience in applying business ecosystem design
- An understanding of the strategic impact of business ecosystems regarding IT, customer interaction, business models, and governance
- An understanding of the concept of value streams and exponential growth
- Insights concerning a multidimensional business model view
- Knowing when, how and why business ecosystem design should be applied
- Reflection on planned or already started business ecosystem initiatives
The program can also be designed as an up to 5-day workshop that addresses concrete and current ecosystem design challenges of your team or organization. Please contact us to discuss how to customize it to your needs..
Here are the voices of some top executives about their bootcamp experience
Terms and Conditions
Discounts for larger groups (20+) and bootcamps that last more than 2 days.